Here’s my attempt at describing Jenna and Andrew as a pair in one sentence:
I met these two as a behind the scenes photographer on a music video set for their rock & roll / funk & soul band three years ago.
These two are the epitome of chill fun. And I was lucky enough to spend the whole weekend with their family and friends in a super awesome bed and breakfast. Every day, we ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. Having spent so much time with both sides of their families– it was easy to see where Jenna and Andrew got their relaxed and playful vibes from.
Notable things about their wedding day:
• When Andrew and his groomsmen Youtube’d how to tie a tie, they all ended up with comically short ties.
• In spirit of Jenna’s spirit animal, Andrew learned to draw an otter specifically for the card he gave her.
• When exchanging vows, Jenna told Andrew that she would always root for him and be his “#1 fan” for life. (This is the point when I started to cry.)
• When guests were sent to their tables, a sweet song they had previously recorded together played on the speakers.
• All along the edge of the reception area, blankets, musical instruments, and tiny tables were strewn about the lush grass for guests to sit and mingle.
• For dinner, They had a brick oven brought in for delicious fresh pizza!
While talking to a guest, they politely asked for my camera and told me not to move.
Obligatory silly photo to end this entry.